Friday, August 19, 2011

Short and Sweet

Mobility

Ohead 16kg rotations from Dynami
Windmill
Slingshot
1 arm swing 10/10

Single arm 16kg BU clean 3/3x3
16k Double BU Clean 3/3x3
16k Double BU press 3x3

Double 24kg Press 3x3

Double 32kg press 3 sets x 1

Double 24kg swing 3x10

Feel tired going in to today from long work week, felt quite strong in the presses, felt like I could do sets of 3 with the 32kgs.

Really missing out today on Assisting the San Diego RKC. I was all signed up to assist and cancelled a few weeks back as my Lovely Wife Isa had L5/S1 fusion. She has been very brave and very patient with the healing process. Love you babe.
Anyhow, still excited as Dennis said he would get me in sometime next yr.

Well gotta go, Sr RKC Doug Nepodal, RKC Laura Sacks and their Bull dog are dropping by for visit with Isa and I.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

frankie,

here is to your wife healing fast and easy!

Frankie Mecono RKCII said...

Mark
Thanks