Friday, October 15, 2010

Every time that I attend an RKC Certification I come home, feel confused, cant write programs, and then about two weeks later throw out a bunch of crap exercises that some how filtered back in..
and then some sort of light bulb turns on and some whole new thing makes sense or clicks.

Todays workout:

Mobility

Barbell dead-lift 135x5, 185 x 5

24kg get-ups 20minutes continuous 1 right /1 left alt.

2 exercises, when done correctly, hard wiring the nervous system as if it were a really heavy movement,
I am feeling solid, more muscle, not depleted, have energy at home and can train my clients without feeling tired.
Also as a result, better food choices, and getting stronger, maintaining mobility and flexibility much better.
I know these dead-lift numbers are no big, but my groove will be there on that day.

No comments: